At O2 Industries, we're shaping the future of personal protective equipment. Our innovative respirators protect from harmful particles, giving people the tools to unlock their potential in the most sensitive breathing situations.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. As part of our Marketing team, you will develop graphic elements for digital and physical production applications. You will be a key owner of the O2 brand identity and ensure a cohesive brand story across all deliverables. You are a classically trained graphic design professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you need to wear many hats and flex your creative muscle on a diverse set of initiatives.
What You’ll Do in This Role
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand graphic design requirements and develop creative proposals
- Collaborate with Product Development and Supply Chain teams on physical product requirements (e.g. packaging, instruction booklets, point of purchase assets)
- Develop assets to support sales and marketing activities including both physical materials (e.g. brochures, pamphlets, lookbooks) and web-based initiatives (e.g. social media content, email campaigns, corporate website)
- Contribute to the creation of compelling photography, graphic, and video content including supporting execution of shoots and managing third-party vendors
What You Bring to This Role
- Post secondary education in Art, Design or another related program
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience, ideally with some experience working for an ad agency
- Experience designing across digital, print and 3D applications including experience with packaging design
- Strong illustration capabilities and an eye for photography
- Understanding of the digital media and marketing industry with proven capability for adapting to new technologies and trends
- Experience in photo and video production to ensure execution aligns with original vision
- Strong project management capability including experience understanding, analyzing, and managing multiple inputs into the design process
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities with a desire to try new things and work collaboratively to innovate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Need from You
When applying, please provide your current CV or resume as well as a portfolio of your work.
We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from all qualified persons. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Codes, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) if you need accommodation at any point throughout the hiring process, please let us know.
**No agencies please**